On this episode of the Jason Cavness Experience I talk to Erin McCune of Easeenet
CavnesssHR Beta Testing Wait List Sign up
Be sure to sign up for the Beta Testing of the CavnessHR platform.
By signing up to our beta testing you will receive 3 months free and after that be locked into our beta pricing forever.
REFERRAL BONUS - For each company you refer that signs up for the waitlist, you will receive one free month of HR in addition to the above.
CavnessHR Social Media
Jason’s email: jasoncavness@cavnessHR.com
@cavnessHR across social media
@jasoncavnessHR across social media
We talk about the following
Her sales background.
How she became passionate about tech.
Challenges of being an entrepreneur
- Bootstrapped & self-funded Easeenet.com for nearly three years, paying a full-time developer out of pocket.
- Won the TiE Oregon Boot Camp pitch competition, selected as a finalist for “2 Minute Drill” on Amazon Prime Video, selected as a finalist for “Meet the Drapers” on Sony Entertainment following the pitch competition at GSV Ventures boot camp
- 15+ successful years in technology and SaaS sales, sales management, sales training, and partnerships.
- President’s Club winner 6X (top sales award), consistently over quota, with the top sales team (out of 30-35 teams) three years in a row
- Spent the last seven years at an OpenSesame, an Edtech startup
Erin’s Social Media
Erin’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mccuneerin/
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/easeenet/
Company Website: https://easeenet.com/
Company FB: https://www.facebook.com/easeenet/
Company Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/easeenetofficial/?hl=en
Company YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUBqYntvrSHtqV1W05PTkUQ
Erin’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/erininpdx
Erin’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erininpdx/
For listeners that want to join us on Easeenet, I would love to offer you three months free. Go to
and when you go to sign up, there's a there's a code section.
Put in code estate3 and we will give your 3 free months.
Always fail faster. I think the biggest lesson I ever learned was and what was such an aha moment for me was somebody drew a stick figure on a page. They said most people think that success and failure are two opposing forces on you. You're either getting pulled towards success or pulled towards failure. In reality, it's not that way. Then they redrew the stick figure and then failure and then success. That's your path to success. Recognizing that you're gonna fail a bunch of times and that's actually propelling you on your path to success.
The Jason Cavness Experience can be found at the following places.
Apple Podcasts: https://cavnesshr.co/8jt Amazon Alexa: https://cavnesshr.co/bc9a9
YouTube: https://cavnesshr.co/w4c Twitch: https://cavnesshr.co/x7k
Spotify: https://cavnesshr.co/ngk Amazon Music: https://cavnesshr.co/pi4
PodMust: https://cavnesshr.co/iei Pocket Casts: https://cavnesshr.co/bg8
Stitcher: https://cavnesshr.co/fv4 SoundCloud: https://cavnesshr.co/qcf
Tunein: https://cavnesshr.co/zhr Pandora: https://cavnesshr.co/6fz